- Our Beliefs
- Z Place
- Workforce Initiative
FAITH OVER FEAR PROGRAM
Take a Listen
Facing the fear of our past with faith and resilience. When we have the courage to face the shame of our past, we develop the power to show up in life and live without fear.
The focus of this program is to learn the vocabulary that strengthens our faith skills and develop a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, and lead.
THIS PROGRAM CAN HELP YOU:
- Identify and address shame
- Explore “here and now” issues
- Affirm your self-worth and true identity
- Live with authenticity and communicate your feelings in a healthy way
- Experience wholeness while releasing fear and self-doubt
- Release the blocks to whole-hearted living